Writing Lesson of the Month Network

...sharing thoughtful, mentor text-inspired lessons your students will love!

Susan Danuloff's Discussions

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"“Cloudy with a Chance of Food!” – By Dayla S, 6th Grade   One morning I woke up to h…"

Susan Danuloff replied Apr 29, 2011 to Publish "Three-Meal Weather" Stories here!

21 Apr 1, 2014
Reply by Meredith Gardner

"Candy -Tropolis – By Kelly M. and Alyssa S, 6th Grade   Once upon a time, there was…"

Susan Danuloff replied Apr 29, 2011 to Publish "Three-Meal Weather" Stories here!

21 Apr 1, 2014

"“It was a Cool Summer Day,” – By Khariane G, 6th Grade    It was a cool summer day w…"

21 Apr 1, 2014

"The Magical Machine – By Rhazay S, 6th Grade   First, we woke up in the morning. It…"

21 Apr 1, 2014

"The Town of Foodtopia – By Sierra J, 6th Grade     Day One Dear Diary, my name is An…"

21 Apr 1, 2014

"Foodville - By Emilia H, 6th Grade     It was moving day and we were ready to leave…"

21 Apr 1, 2014

"“How the Boy Built a Food Machine!” - By Iulian H, 6th Grade   One day a boy named,…"

21 Apr 1, 2014

""Candyopolis" - by Nijier S, 6th Grade    Today, I woke up expecting a very bad day.…"

21 Apr 1, 2014

""The Mystery Day," - By Dymon D,  6th grade The Mystery Day   It was a very stormy n…"

Susan Danuloff replied Apr 28, 2011 to Publish "Three-Meal Weather" Stories here!

21 Apr 1, 2014

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2017   Created by Corbett Harrison.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service